SARGODHA: Fire broke out at a cosmetic shop located in Block No 4 in Sargodha which spread and engulfed four other shops very quickly
Fire brigade and rescue teams reached the spot after being informed and brought the fire under control after a hectic effort. Six motorcycles parked nearby were also destroyed by the fire.
According to rescue sources, no casualty was reported in the incident. However, valuables worth millions of rupees were gutted by the fire. Rescue sources said that the fire erupted due to short circuit