Friday October 21, 2022

Fire Breaks out At Mobile Phone Shop in Karachi

KARACHI: A fire broke out in a shop of mobile market located at the Abul Hassan Isphahani Road in Karachi on Thursday night.

The blaze spread and engulfed the entire shop very quickly. At least three fire brigade vehicles reached the spot after being informed and brought the fire under control.

According to rescue sources, the fire erupted due to short-circuit. No casualty was reported in the incident. However, valuables worth millions of rupees were reduced to ashes by the fire.
 

← Back>